Call us at (888) 99-QUOTE
Save Big on Motorbike Insurance!
- Great Low Motorbike Insurance Rates For All Riders!
- Bikers Club Discounts, Motorcycle Safety Course Discounts & More!
- No Motorbike License? No Problem! Great Low Rates for Unlicensed Riders!
- Tickets, Accidents, DUIs? No Worries! We’ll Get You Cheap Motorbike Insurance!
- Get Your Cycle Insurance Quote Today! Get an Online Motorbike Insurance Quote in 3 Minutes or Call 888-997-8683 to Speak to a Licensed Agent!
Get great rates on Motorbike Insurance! Request your free motorbike insurance quote online in minutes or by calling us toll free at (888) 99-QUOTE. We work with multiple motorbike insurance companies so that we can get you a great rate on your motorbike insurance regardless of your driving history, even if you don’t even have a motorbike license! Get Your Motorbike Insurance Quote Online Now or Call us at (888) 997-8683 Today!
Motorbike Insurance FAQ’s
1. How do insurance companies rate motorbike insurance?
Insurance companies rate motorbike insurance much like auto insurance with a few differences. Here’s a list of the main rating factors used to determine your motorbike insurance rates….
- Zip code – Areas with a greater history of losses rate higher
- Date of birth – Wisdom and safety come with age
- Driving experience – More experience equals lower rates
- Marital Status – Married riders enjoy a little lower rates
- Violation history – More violations, more premium
- Coverages requested – Better coverages, higher premiums
- Motorbike Value – Only when purchasing full coverage
- CC Size – Size matters, bigger engines pay more
- Cycle endorsement date – the date you got a motorbike license
- Discounts & other rating factors – ask your company for details
- Credit – Some companies will use your credit score if the state allows credit to be used as a rating factor
2. Do I have to have a motorbike license to purchase insurance?
You don’t have to obtain a motorbike license to purchase motorbike insurance however, having a motorbike license does have a bearing on your rates. Having a class M license shows the insurance company that you are an experienced rider and less likely to be involved in an accident. The longer you’ve had your motorbike license, the lower the rates. There are many companies available for you to purchase motorbike insurance from even if you don’t have a license but be prepared to pay a higher rate than those with a license.
3. Why is full coverage so much more than liability insurance on my bike?
The reason why full coverage insurance on a motorbike is so much higher than liability is simply because of the risk involved. Remember, liability insurance covers others, what you’re liable for, and not your bike itself and full coverage covers your bike as well as liability. If you hit someone with your motorcycle, your insurance company has to pay for damages you caused to others and their property. How much damage can you really cause with a motorcycle? That’s why liability motorbike insurance is usually so inexpensive. The damage you can cause with your bike reflects the rates you pay on liability. Now, it’s a whole another story when it comes to full coverage. Almost any kind of accident will cause extensive damage to your bike that would have to be paid for resulting in much higher rates. Get quotes on both and compare your options before making a decision.
4. Are there benefits in using an agency to quote my motorbike insurance?
There are great benefits in using an agency for motorbike insurance quotes. Agencies usually work with multiple carriers that have different guidelines, prefer different kinds of risks, offer different discounts and more. Agencies can enter your information in a comparative rater and instantly see the rates of all the companies they have to offer you. Agencies will usually do all they can, including but not limited to, offering all discounts available to help you find low cost motorbike insurance.
5. How can I find the lowest motorbike quotes?
When shopping for any kind of insurance quotes including motorcycle, you want to do your best in providing the most accurate information. The reason why you want to do this is that a company quoting you the lowest rates with let’s say no tickets will not usually be the lowest rate if you happen to have a ticket. Every company has their way of rating so when you are comparison shopping for your motorbike insurance, provide accurate information especially with past tickets to ensure you’re comparing accurate rates. Also, take the time to quote from at least 3 different companies to understand the range of prices you should be paying. Lastly, make sure to get a quote from at least 1 agency as an agency instantly quotes multiple companies so 1 call gets you the lowest of many quotes. Insurance agents can usually also offer discounts and advice to find you the Lowest Motorbike Insurance Quotes whether you need coverage for your street bike or even if you’re looking for Harley Davidson Insurance.