Call us at (888) 99-QUOTE
OnGuard Insurance Jobs
Insurance Agent Openings
We currently have Insurance Agent Job Openings in our Burbank, CA Call Center. We’re looking for talented insurance agents to join our Team! If you’re a great agent, start getting rewarded for it! Fill out our online application or send us your resume today!
- Apply online! Fill out our Online Application!
- E-Mail your resume to HR@OnGuardInsurance.com!
- or contact us at 818-760-8999!
Insurance Agent Position Summary
We’re looking for agents that want to start a rewarding career in the insurance field. As an OnGuard Insurance personal lines Agent, you will feel like part of the business because you get a part of the same revenues that the company enjoys. Earn 40% of actual revenues, including broker fees, company commissions, as well as renewals.
OnGuard Insurance has a great working environment so that you can make the most of your work day! We have an amazing office with state of the art technology, dual 22′ monitors for 30% better efficiency, software to take over some of your tasks, constant sales games with great prizes and much, much more! Although we have everything you need to be successful, we also want you to be able to unwind and enjoy your breaks as well. We have a separate break room with a full kitchen, ping pong table, foosball table, basketball games, board games, arcade machine, TV & other amenities!
Insurance Agent Job Description & Requirements
As an Insurance Agent, you will sell insurance to both new and existing customers, as well as to provide customers with service on their policies. You will work out of our company office and ensure consistent customer satisfaction as you meet their insurance needs.
Your specific duties as an Insurance Agent will include:
· Providing customers with auto insurance quotes as well as quotes on other products.
· Following up with prospects on their quotes.
· Transacting policy sales and obtaining customer signatures.
· Providing service to clients.
As an Insurance Agent, you must be licensed to sell insurance in the state of California, and also be a responsible and dependable individual with a strong work ethic. We will help you get licensed if you’re interested in getting in the field. You must also be highly organized and punctual with solid time-management skills. It is also vital to your role as an Insurance Agent that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, along with a positive and upbeat personality.
Specific qualifications for the Insurance Agent position include:
· Insurance experience not required for this entry level position, but sales experience is strongly preferred
· Valid Fire and Casualty license in California is preferred but not required
OR Personal Lines Auto license in California
· Great work ethic, self motivated, & self sufficient.
· Excellent customer service skills, Excellent ethics a must
· Basic computer skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite; experience with insurance software a plus
OnGuard Insurance Benefits & Company Overview
Your hard work and professional dedication will also be rewarded with a very generous commission structure, with commissions at double to triple the industry average. We offer 40% commissions of gross income which includes company commissions, broker fees, as well as renewals. You will also receive a benefits package.
Your benefits as an Insurance Agent will include:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Bonus opportunities
· Performance-based incentives and contests